We don’t do research for the sake of it, and bland ‘no news’ surveys are strictly off limits. What we focus on is issue-based research that leads, creates thought leadership, and captures both the news agenda and your customer’s attention.
Our research-based PR services include:
- Research strategy
- Qualitiative and quantitative research, surveys and interviews
- Points-of-views, messages and opinion development to fuel PR campaigns
- Creation of research-based content for PR and marketing purposes, including white papers, opinion articles, blog posts and other hard-hitting and newsworthy content
- Research and questionnaire design
- Customer research and interviews to get customer feedback, generate case studies and testimonials.
Want to know more? Take a look at some of our research-based PR campaigns, including our work with Enterprise Nation on the rise of home-based businesses.