I provide valued and attentive public relations and communication PR agency to only a very small number of businesses and organisations.
You get my undivided attention and the support of the Nellie PR team. You will be in good company – see here for a list of the businesses and business owners I’ve worked with over the years.
Focused on PR that PAYS, the Nellie PR agency approach follows our proven PAYS path to help you step out of the shadows and benefit from increased recognition, sales and opportunity. Be better connected and successful with me right by your side:
- Purpose: to get to the strategic heart of what you want to achieve
- Assets: put in place the strategy and all the right assets to secure success
- Yield: evaluate and measure to understand and celebrate the impact
- Sustain: ensure everything is joined up and working together for sustained long-term impact.
I provide PR agency consultancy to you in the following ways:
- Done for you – here I become your PR agency – planning and delivering your PR that Pays PR and communication strategy
- Done with you – I work alongside you to develop your PR that Pays PR and communication strategy and hold your hand(s) to implement it – providing ongoing accountability, support and consultancy.
I’m a quick thinker and problem solver. If you are a ‘hidden gem’ described as ‘a best-kept secret that nobody has heard of’ you are in the right place.
I provide public relations and communication PR agency for businesses organisations looking to tackle a specific challenge and secure greater opportunity and real profitable business impact. Working with CEOs, MDs, business leaders and in-house marketing, PR and communication practitioners who:
- Are fed up of wasting money on PR that doesn’t deliver
- Want to get the ear of the people that matter
- Value the importance of building long-term relationships
- You are looking for PR that is purposeful, compelling and strategic – PR that Pays.
How does it work?
As a guide, when we work together on a retained PR agency basis, your ongoing public relations and communication consultancy will typically include the following, depending on the PR and communication strategy agreed.
- The development and delivery of your full public relations and communication strategy
- Full press office to build and maintain relationships with your key media and influencers, and to handle media enquiries
- Media relations, blogger and influencer relations and outreach to pitch stories and features
- Research PR
- Relationship-building with key contacts, interviews and face-to-face media briefings
- Thought leadership to create and lead the debate
- Support for events, hosting of awards, writing of award entries, management of roundtable events
- Securing of speaker opportunities
- Development of feature programmes, and provision of issue-based comment, and interviews
- Interviews with the broadcast, online and print media
- Monitoring of issues and news, issue-jumping and piggy-backing on topical issues and the news agenda provide comment and secure opportunities, and to provide topical content for blogs and social media
- Crisis management, including planning and management to reduce reputational risk
- Content creation, including in-depth articles, case studies, columns and by-lines, expert blog posts and white papers. I will also secure you extensive content opportunities, including guest blog posts and opinion pieces
- Re-purposing and amplification of content for social media and content marketing such as webinars
- Ongoing creative ideas and recommendations for public relations, communications, content marketing and wider marketing activity
- Counsel, support and trusted advice
- Evaluation and measurement.
Please note, the above should act as a guide as your PR agency support is bespoke to you and the tactics chosen are dependent on the results of your recommended PR and communication strategy.
Monthly retained public relations and communication support starts from £2,000 per month.
“Nellie PR has really unlocked the power of PR for us.”
Christopher Nieper, MD of David Nieper
If you’re not quite ready to commit to working with a PR agency but looking for PR support, please take a look at the other ways you can work with me.