PR Q and A31st May 2017 / All, Resources
Public relations questions and answers.
‘What is PR?’ — How many times can we be asked this question?!
If you want to find out more about the basics of PR or how you can use PR to grow and support your business, check out our PR Q and A. FAQ’s that we have answered so far include:
- What is PR?
- How much should you spend on PR?
- How do I keep my press contacts list up to date for little to no cost?
- How can I track what’s being said about us at little or no cost?
- Does Facebook or Linkedin provide the best route to marketing one’s business?
- What are your top tips for how to secure national media coverage on the BBC or a serious daily newspaper?
- What frequency of social media activity works best…daily, weekly, ad hoc output etc?
- How do you turn PR coverage into donations?
- How do I know if we are ready to handle high profile coverage?
- How do you market the invisible?
- How do you get people excited about something they cannot see on social media?
Please contact Ellen Carroll, by email, twitter or facebook, with your PR questions and queries. Keep an eye on the Q and A page for regular updates — as we receive more questions we can upload more useful answers!