PR Account Manager Job Exeter29th September 2011 / All, Nellie News
Bloody brilliant PR account manager wanted
Full-time and part-time opportunities available
Nellie PR is looking for an exceptional B2B PR account manager to join its small but very talented team in Exeter.
Always engaging and attentive, Nellie PR is a communications agency that specialises in public relations, digital and social media, and content creation for outstanding thought leadership campaigns. Our clients include insurance, lighting, marketing, and even fashion brands.
To join our growing team and play a key role in our future growth and success, you will need extensive PR experience, a strong academic track record, outstanding writing skills, great media contacts and the ability to hit the ground running.
Key B2B PR account manager responsibilities:
- Strategy development and campaign delivery, including social media campaigns
- Media relations to build relationships with the media and influencers, pitching in news and features to generate high profile media coverage
- Writing press releases, in-depth opinion pieces and feature articles, blog posts, email marketing newsletters and white papers
- Growing new business and taking an active role in Nellie PR’s marketing activities, including website development
- Management and mentoring of junior and virtual team members
- Commissioning research, briefing and managing a network of suppliers, including designers.
- Minimum of five years experience
- Wide-ranging PR skills both traditional and digital with good, solid social media experience
- Great people and client handling skills
- Passion for B2B with great experience in B2B and corporate PR
- Results-driven with a proven track record of developing and implementing successful PR campaigns, and generating high profile coverage
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Great contacts and relationships with the media and other core influencers
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- A visual eye with design and presentation skills.
Due to our growth, Nellie PR is happy to hear from exceptional PR people looking for full or part-time roles. To apply, please send your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter explaining why you are so right for this role to Ellen Carroll at Nellie PR. Email: email@example.com
Posted by Ellen Carroll.