“Nellie PR has unlocked the power of PR for us.” Christopher Nieper, MD of David Nieper
“David Nieper is a great example of the very best of great British manufacturing…” PM David Cameron after his visit to David Nieper
- Over 100 quality articles across national and regional media
- Page one Google ranking for campaign-relevant phrases
- The client, David Nieper, posts its highest ever sales.
Having been established for over 50 years, it is obvious the Nieper family know how to run a business, their problem lies in being too modest. Our challenge was to:
- Put the spotlight on David Nieper as a great Made in Britain success story
- Position David Nieper at the very heart of the fashion manufacturing industry and Made in Britain debate
- Introduce the company to a brand new audience.
What we did:
- Developed an issue-based PR campaign, building strong relationships with key media influencers
- Created a series of issue-based press releases
- Secured high-level visits and on-site media interviews
- Piggybacked on relevant issues and opportunities
- Secured in-depth articles and features, positioning David Nieper as a thought leader on Made in Britain fashion manufacturing.
- Developed an online press room to drive traffic and organic media interest in the company
- Over 100 items of coverage, including The Daily Telegraph, Huffington Post, The Guardian,Financial Mail, BBC Radio 4
- Live BBC broadcasts from the David Nieper factory on BBC Breakfast attracting an audience of over 1.5m – as well as BBC 6 O’clock News and BBC News at Ten
- Visits and coverage from regional media including BBC Radio Derby, BBC East Midlands,Derby Telegraph, Derbyshire Times, BBC Radio Lincolnshire
- High-profile visit from Prime Minister David Cameron
- Page one Google ranking for campaign-relevant keyphrases
- Over 1,750 million media impacts, not including the addition of extensive radio, TV and online coverage
- 100% positive coverage with strong Made in Britain messages
- High ranking and trusted links secured
- Online and social media exposure generating over 2,400 unique visits to the online press room
- Highest ever sales recorded by the company.
What to know more?
Contact Ellen at Nellie PR at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01626 249045, we would love to hear from you. You can also see more Nellie PR case studies.
Client: David Nieper, a designer and manufacturer of clothing for women – all designed and Made in Britain. Based in Derbyshire, the family business employs 230 skilled people and was established in 1961.
Agency: Nellie PR
Campaign: Made in Britain PR campaign
Timeline: January-December 2012
Services: Sustained, fully integrated PR campaign utilising public relations, media relations, newsworthy content, online PR, video, social media, virtual newsroom…
Photo Used: © Andrew Parsons / JP&C Photography