#Exeter PR and Marketing Intern Wanted14th November 2012 / All, Nellie News
PR and Marketing Intern at Nellie PR
Nellie PR is a public relations and marketing agency based at The Innovation Centre at The University of Exeter.
We are looking for a trainee PR and marketing executive and a part-time PR and marketing intern to join our growing team.
Writing and content creation
- Writing material for a variety of media, including press releases, blog posts, website copy, newsletters and in-depth feature articles
- Proofreading and editing content
- Development of content plans and editorial schedules.
- Media relations and relationship-building with the media, bloggers, organisations and other influencers
- Researching opportunities, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media and influencers, pitching stories, monitoring news, setting up and maintaining media lists and databases.
Marketing and social:
- Updating the Nellie PR website and supporting the development of a new website
- Developing social media content, including blog posts
- Supporting, updating and maintaining social media channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Drafting case studies, presentations and other marketing material, including email newsletters and video case studies and testimonials
- Sourcing and developing more visual and interesting content to support blogs, including photography, video interviews.
- Client and supplier liaison
- Assisting in the planning, development and implementation of strategies and campaigns
- Administration, as and when required
- Organisation of events and attendance at networking events.
- Fantastic writing skills and ability to write for a wide range of audiences and across various formats
- Strong communication skills, great spelling and grammar
- Keen interest in PR and marketing, journalism and business
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- A visual eye with design and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines
- Hardworking, self-motivated with ability to work independently and in a team
- Proactive, enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude, and attention to detail
- Excellent IT, PR and marketing skills and industry experience
- Experience of design packages and search engine optimisation
- Video and photography skills are desirable
- Willingness to learn and develop long-term career with Nellie PR.
Please apply with your CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org