PR and Marketing News November 20171st December 2017 / Blog
LATEST PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MARKETING NEWS
On the 22nd November, Philip Hammond delivered the Autumn 2017 Budget. Alongside key economic figures, such as the UK growth forecast falling from 2% to 1.5%, the budget outlined key changes that will directly impact UK businesses. These include a freeze of the VAT threshold at 85,000 for the next 2 years and a total of £2.3billion being set aside by the government for R&D purposes. Read a summary of the budget from the BBC and a focused report on what the budget means for small businesses.
Guardian B2B Launches
This month The Guardian has launched Guardian B2B, another great platform for business owners alongside the Guardian Small Business Network. Guardian B2B is a great way for business owners of any capacity to keep up to date with the latest news, trends and tips.
The run-up to Small Business Saturday has been happening throughout November. In its 5th year, Small Business Saturday (2nd December) aims to help UK businesses and customers connect, encouraging Brits to shop locally and support small businesses in their community. Businesses are encouraged to offer deals or events to promote the campaign
- PR Week and the B2B Summit 2021: Driving growth in B2B (Part 2)
- B2B Summit 2021: The Changing World of Business-to-Business Marketing (part 1)
- An Inside Look at a Pitch Craft for Press Coverage Event
- How to Collect and Project Manage a Successful Research Project
- Nellie PR’s New Marketing and Communications Intern