What’s your Story is a dedicated one-to-one PR and comms session to understand your PR challenge and business story, with an audit and follow-up report provided back to you – bursting with ideas and recommendations.
You also have a follow-up session to ensure you take action and benefit from the recommendations made.
What’s your Story is for you, if:
- You’re an in-house PR and comms professional or marketer looking for expert PR advice and guidance to get on the right track
- Agency or freelance – struggling with ideas for a particular client, or campaign and need an outside perspective or fresh insight
- You’re a business owner, entrepreneur, or expert who needs to raise awareness of your business and wants to take advantage of opportunities on the horizon.
- You want to take action now but not sure where to start or to focus
- You want access to expert PR expertise without bringing in extra staff or expensive external resource
- You’re not at the stage where you want, or are able to, bring in a PR agency or consultant and would prefer to do your own PR in-house
- You want to stop wasting time and money.
What’s your Story is delivered online via email and video calls (or in person, if you prefer), with the final report sent to you in PDF format with a follow-up call.
- Free call to discover your challenge and whether What’s your Story is right for you
- Questionnaire so I can audit where you are right now and find out more about you, what your challenge is
- One-to-one call or video session to understand your business, your aims, and what PR success would look like for you
- List of ideas sent to you after your session in the form of a What’s your Story Audit and Report
- Follow up call to run through all the recommendations.
What does the What’s your Story Audit and Report include?
What’s your Story is tailored to your specific needs but the end Audit and Report should typically cover:
- Overview and objective – confirmation of your aims and objective(s)
- Audience – a breakdown of your key audience(s)
- Influencers – a breakdown of your target influencers, including key press
- Ideas and recommendations – outline of recommended tactical activity focused on Earned, Owned, Shared and Paid PR activity:
- Earned media – recommendations on press and media contacts to build relationships and editorial opportunities
- Owned – recommendations for your website, blog and owned content, including your press room, blog calendar, and blog content
- Shared – recommendations for your shared social media activity, including how to use social media for PR
- Paid – recommendations for paid PR activity and tactics
- Recommendations and a list of priorities – so you know where to focus
- Links to free resources, training, and downloads for you to access in your own time.
Your very own What’s your Story Audit and Report is delivered by Ellen Carroll, Nellie PR.
I’m a PR champion and founder of Nellie PR, set up in 2007. I love helping you to step out of the shadows and step up with PR that PAYS. With over 22 years of strategic PR and marketing experience, I’m a member of the PRCA, CIPR, and Women in PR. Ellen is a PRCA Measurement Champion and a current PR Week and Women in PR mentee – the scheme set up to empower women to take prominent leadership roles within the industry. My clients have included Experian, Thomson Reuters, David Nieper and many more. I work with corporates, agencies, and SMEs to ensure they achieve PR that PAYS.
The cost of What’s your Story, Audit and Report is £1,250 + VAT.
How can I book? To find out more, please book your free initial call with me we can find out whether What’s your Story is right for you. During the call, we can agree a time and date for the initial in-depth one-to-one session.
The final Audit and Report is typically delivered within a four-week period.
What do people say?
Check out our testimonials.
Need more in-depth support?
If you are looking for more ongoing and dedicated support for your PR, including a detailed PR strategy, action plan, and timetable, visit: work with me.