Watertight Marketing is a multi-award winning business growth methodology created by Bryony Thomas. Used by thousands of businesses to double and triple their profits, Watertight Marketing stops you leaking profit, supporting you to out-think rather than out-spend your competition.
If you are new to Watertight Marketing, reading the second edition of Watertight Marketing is a great place to start. You can download your free sample of this multi-award-winning book here.
As a Watertight Marketing Certified Practitioner, I am trained and approved in using the Watertight MarketingTM methodology. One of the very first people to do the Watertight Marketing masterplan which I applied to my own business, I was so impressed that I undertook the rigorous training and assessment process so that I could become certified to use the methodology and tools with Nellie PR clients.
“I first ‘met’ Ellen on Twitter in 2009. We connected over a mutual passion for marketing that delivers sales results, and having both previously worked at Experian. Having worked with Ellen on my own press profile, on PR projects for clients, and each having attended one another’s courses, I was delighted when she wanted to join the Watertight Marketing Certified Practitioner community. Although her depth specialism is on PR, Ellen’s knack for big picture strategy has always impressed me. She joins the dots on how marketing techniques combine to deliver real commercial results. Thoroughly recommended.”
Bryony Thomas, author and founder of Watertight Marketing
I work with businesses and organisations to audit and understand where they are leaking profit, prioritise their marketing and put a plan in place for marketing transformation. I work with you to Tweak your Leaks and Turn on the Taps.
Watertight Marketing works best for scale-up seven-figure businesses. I work directly with CEOs, MDs, business leaders and those responsible for sales and marketing.
Watertight Marketing is for you, if:
- You are looking to build a marketing function and move away from marketing overwhelm and exhaustion
- You are stepping things up, want to make more confident marketing decisions and achieve sustainable sales growth
- You want to stop wasting money on marketing and attract more of the customers and clients you love
- You want clarity to focus your marketing efforts and start getting a return
- You want to understand your customers’ buying journey.
You can access Watertight Marketing support and expertise from me in the following ways:
- Touchpoint Leak™ Traffic Light Report: an online tool with accompanying videos and follow-up support from me to help you find out where to focus your marketing efforts.
- Touchpoint Leak™ Assessment. This marketing assessment is hugely impactful at helping you to really understand your customers’ buying journey to identify where you might be leaking profit through poor or no marketing activity
- Marketing Audit and Action Plan. Your Watertight Marketing Audit and Action plan will identify what you need to do to establish a marketing operation that delivers marketing transformation and long-term sales results.
I also run Watertight Marketing workshops, provide mentoring and training in Watertight Marketing for you and your team, and can support you with outsourced marketing consultancy and support. Plus you get the added benefit of my specialist expertise in public relations, content marketing and communication.
How can find out more?
Ellen Carroll is a strategic public relations, communication and marketing consultant with over 22 years’ experience. She helps businesses and people step out of the shadows – creating opportunity, delivering long-term impact and sales. Providing training, mentoring and consultancy, Ellen always takes a joined-up approach to help you achieve the very best results. She was one of the first people to do the Watertight Marketing Masterplan which she used successfully in her own business before becoming an accredited Certified Practitioner. Becoming an independent consultant in 2007, Ellen secured Experian (her old employer) as her first-ever client and has since worked with an extensive range of businesses ranging from corporates to growing SMEs, including Thomson Reuters, David Nieper and many more. She is also lovely to work with.