PR that PAYS
PR that PAYS – a simple PR strategy programme for more customers, sales and recognition – no more ROI question marks ever again.
The PR that PAYS programme will provide you with a simple PR system to help you win more customers, sales and recognition – and no more ROI question marks again. At the end of the programme, you’ll have your very own PR that PAYS strategic plan and timetable in place with a compelling set of assets and a proven path to follow to secure long-term, sustainable results.
PR that PAYS is PR that creates opportunity, demonstrates value and delivers real commercial business impact.
The PR that PAYS programme is delivered over four modules (five lessons in each module) so 20 lessons in total. In addition, there is a warm welcome and wrap party to celebrate everyone’s success, weekly group Q&A to answer all your questions, and lots of free bonuses, including PR strategy and PR ROI toolkits to save you time, money and patience. The PR that PAYS programme is online or there is an option to do the programme in person within a small group setting.
To find out more, watch my free introductory PR that PAYS webinar: 30 days to PR that Pays
What you’ll learn?
- At the end of the PR that PAYS programme you’ll have the metrics at your fingertips to prove the value and impact of your PR activity
- You’ll be strategic with a transformational PR strategy in place – one that delivers customers, sales and more name recognition
- You’ll feel supported, encouraged, and well connected.
The PR that PAYS PR strategy programme is delivered over four PAYS modules over 20 lessons – providing a proven PAYS path for you to follow to identify your Purpose, create your Assets, measure your Yield and then Sustain your success:
P = Purpose
- Identify your purpose and have a clear understanding of where you are now and where you want to be – what would success look like to you?
A = Assets
- Create your PR that PAYS plan and a compelling set of assets to achieve your Purpose.
Y = Yield
- Agree your metrics and measures to record and celebrate the value of your PR – your PR Yield.
S = Sustain
- Keep your success going with a priority checklist of activity and the tools to sustain your PR success for the long term.
To find out more, including a full breakdown of the PR that PAYS syllabus, please watch my free introductory PR that PAYS webinar: 30 days to PR that Pays
Who is the PR that PAYS programme for?
- PR and comms professionals – looking to get off the tactical hamster wheel, be more strategic and demonstrate their value
- Marketing professionals with increasing PR and comms responsibility – seeking specialist PR support and guidance, and looking to stop wasting time and money on PR that doesn’t work
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, thought leaders and business leaders looking to do their own PR better – be more strategic, planned and focused to generate better business.
- Over 10 hours of video lessons: delivered over 20 bite-sized lessons
- Full access to the online PR that PAYS programme to do as a 30 day intensive or six month guided programme
- Questionnaire so that I can get to know you and provide you with specific guidance, knowledge and contacts that address your specific PR challenge
- PR that PAYS toolkits for each stage of the PAYS process to help you find your PURPOSE, create your ASSETS, measure your YIELD and then sustain your PR success for the long-term
- Weekly group Q&A sessions
- One-to-one private video calls
- Private Facebook community for extra support, opportunities, success celebrations and motivation
- Practical PR strategy templates, timetable, checklists, worksheets and guides.
FREE VIP PR that PAYS bonus material includes:
Lots of free resources, guides and training, including free access to some of my most popular PR workshops and bite-sized training sessions.
Ellen Carroll is a strategic PR consultant. Delivering public relations to be proud of, Ellen loves helping businesses and business people step out of the shadows to create opportunity, demonstrate value and secure real commercial business impact with PR that PAYS.
At the PR coalface for more than 22 years, Ellen has worked in-house, agency-side, freelance and as a business owner – running Nellie PR for over 11 years. A PR champion through and through who is both strategic and a doer, Ellen is a PRCA Measurement Champion, member of the CIPR and PRCA – recently securing a place on the PR Week and Women in PR Mentoring Programme – a scheme set up to empower women to climb the PR ladder and take prominent leadership roles within the industry. Ellen will be by your side throughout the PR the PAYS programme. Please connect with me on LinkedIn and feel free to check out some of my testimonials and case studies.
Whether you do the PR that PAYS programme online or in a small group setting, you will have online access to the entire PR that PAYS programme, material and resources for two years. You’ll also join a supportive online community and get the practical support and encouragement to take action and benefit from the results.
No risk guarantee – you join me in the programme and attend at least 75% of the calls where I’ll guide you to create a strategy tailored exactly to your business needs. If you don’t feel 100% confident how to make your PR pay in the next 12 months, then contact me (within 30 days) for a full return of your fee.
There are three options to join the group programme:
£997 + VAT for the full PR that PAYS programme, including weekly Q&As with Ellen Carroll
£1,750 + VAT for the full PR that PAYS programme, including weekly Q&As, three one-to-one calls with Ellen Carroll, plus an additional kick-off and follow-up call – five one-to-one calls in total
£2,750 + VAT for the full online PR that PAYS programme, including weekly Q&As plus five one-to-one calls with Ellen Carroll, four face-to-face half day group workshop sessions (maximum eight people). Running only three times a year. Enrolment will open again in 2019. The current 2018 intake is full.
Options to pay by instalments are available.
If you would like to access PR that PAYS for your team online or face-to-face, please book a call with me. The PR that PAYS programme can be tailored to meet your needs and working through the programme as a team will reduce the cost per delegate.
If you want Ellen to provide bespoke PR strategy support and PR consultancy, please visit Nellie PR Consultancy services.
Don’t miss out – join the pilot in November 2018
The PR that PAYS programme has been in piloting since July 2018 and I’m opening up the pilot again in November 2018 to an additional eight people. For those people that join in November 2018, the cost will only be £997 + VAT rather than £1,750 for the full PR that PAYS programme, including weekly Q&As, three one-to-one calls with Ellen Carroll, plus an additional kick-off and follow-up call – five one-to-one calls in total.
The reduced rate will be available in return for filling a few feedback questionnaires so I can make the programme as effective as possible. In return for feedback, you get a rip roaring 43% off the 2019 launch price.
Register and watch my FREE introductory PR that PAYS webinar: 30 days to PR that Pays.
There are only eight places available to join the PR that PAYS online pilot programme starting in November 2018.
During the sign-up process, you will need to fill in a short application form and have a call with me – just to make sure that the PR that PAYS programme is right for you.