As a guide, setting up your public relations and communication strategy with Nellie PR includes:
- Initial half-day session to understand your business objectives and targets for success
- Audit and review of your existing PR activity, social media and content, and that of your competitors
- Interviews with selected customers, staff and media
- Full strategy inc. 12-month PR timetabled activity plan and content editorial schedule
- Points-of-view document outlining your key newsworthy messages and top-line opinions to fuel your PR and content with timetabled issue-jumps
- List of key journalists, influencers and contacts
- Budget, breakdown of deliverables, measurement and evaluation process
- Follow-up kick-off meeting to get things started.
Please contact Ellen Carroll at email@example.com for more details.Brilliant add-ons:
Senior counsel and PR training
Crisis management strategy
Content marketing strategy
Social media strategy
PR and social media policies
Media and customer audits.