Content marketing strategy and planning – plan for content success
Setting your content marketing strategy with Nellie PR will include:
- Initial half-day meeting to understand your priority audiences, business objectives and targets for success
- Half-day meeting with stakeholders to determine themes and content focus
- Interviews with x3 clients to determine requirements and content needs
- Content audit to review existing content, and to determine what content can be re-purposed
- Competitor content audit to review and benchmark your competitors’ content
- Full content strategy, including 12-month editorial schedule, themes, topics, roles and responsibilities
- Recommendations for promotion, measurement and review
- Handover meeting.
Costs and Timings
A typical content marketing strategy costs between £2,500-£5,000 depending on requirements and level of scope. It is usually a five-day engagement that is delivered within a one-month period. Terms: 50% invoiced in advance and 50% on competition.