B2B copywriting, B2B content marketing and content creation.
Words really do matter. That’s why I always go over and above to understand, attract and keep your most important, prospects, customers and stakeholders engaged. I turn content turnoffs into content magnets – making it easy for people to see why they want to work with you and what you can do to help them.
I create content strategy and content marketing for the whole of the customer journey for B2B and professional firms, tech companies, PR and marketing agencies, and hidden gems, including family businesses, manufacturers and membership organisations.
I come up with ideas and turn complexity into simplicity – creating persuasive content that brings your story out of the shadows. I don’t shy away from complex briefs and love a challenge.
The B2B copywriting and content I love planning and creating includes:
- Content audits – to help you stop hiding all your good stuff and making it hard for people to understand what you do and buy from you
- Ideas and research to inform your content strategy – understand your prospects, customers and stakeholders so your content, tone of voice and values, really resonate with them
- Business storytelling – help you to uncover and tell your business story
- Blog posts and live blogging
- Social media content such as LinkedIn posts and articles
- Case studies and testimonials. Here are some tips from me on writing case studies
- Interviews with customers and contacts
- Guides and white papers
- Research and data-led reports – commissioning research and creating research-based content for thought leadership and lead generation
- Email newsletters and newsletters
- Editorial content such as press releases, articles, by-lines and opinion pieces
- Award entries
- Repurposing and amplification of content.
I work in a variety of ways – doing it all for you or working alongside you or your team to provide copywriting and content training, ideas and strategy workshops. I quickly get my head around complex topics and always take an issues-based approach. I don’t do anything in isolation and nothing is created just for the sake of it – all content is repurposed so it fits into your wider PR and marketing strategy to achieve the best results for you.
Recent copywriting and content marketing work delivered by me, and the wider Nellie PR copywriting team includes:
- Content audit and recommendations for a membership organisation, including the creation of example blog posts and a content repurposing checklist
- Issue-based lead generation content on topics, including Making Tax Digital (MTD), GDPR and IR35
- Series of profile interviews for a large accountancy firm
- Content strategy and content creation for research-based thought leadership campaign securing over 500 downloads and qualified leads.
How much does B2B copywriting cost?
Get in-touch and I’ll share details of my transparent, fixed-price pricing.
Photo credit: Brett Jordan and Unsplash.