Online PR THAT PAYS Programme (pilot)
30 days to PR that Pays. A simple PR system for more customers, sales and recognition – and no more ROI question marks ever again.
Calling PR and comms professionals, marketers, business owners, entrepreneurs and leaders – join me Ellen Carroll, PR champion with over 22 years’ experience, in this free online training session. Let me be your guide to PR that Pays.
30 days to PR that Pays
The online PR that Pays programme will provide you with a simple PR system to help you win more customers, sales and recognition – and no more ROI question marks again. At the end of the programme, you’ll have your very own transformational PR that Pays plan in place with a compelling set of assets and a proven path to follow to achieve real business impact and sustain it – PR with Purpose.
PR that Pays is an online programme delivered in four PAYS chapters: four weeks of bite-sized video training plus an introduction, weekly group Q&A to answer all your questions, and lots of free bonuses, including PR strategy and PR ROI toolkits to save you time, money and patience.
The first PR that Pays programme goes live in July 2018 and there are only eight places available to join the pilot – enrolment is open now.
Don’t miss out
Attend this free online webinar session to discover how it works and how you can enrol.
What you’ll learn?
The online PR that Pays programme is delivered over 30 days
P = Purpose
- Identify your purpose and have a clear clarity of where you are now and where you want to be – what would success look like to you?
A = Assets
- Create your PR that Pays plan and compelling assets to achieve your Purpose. Understand the options, time, and resource implications.
Y = Yield
- Agree your metrics and measures to record and celebrate the value of your PR – your PR Yield.
S = Sustain
- Keep your success going with a priority checklist of activity and the tools to sustain your PR success for the long term.
At the end of the PR that Pays programme, you’ll have the metrics at your fingertips to prove the value and impact of your PR activity
You’ll be strategic with transformational PR plan in place – one that delivers customers, sales and more name recognition.
You’ll feel supported, encouraged, and well connected.
Who is the PR that Pays programme for?
- PR and comms professionals
- Marketing professionals with increasing PR and comms responsibility
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, thought leaders and business leaders looking to do your own PR better – be more strategic, planned and focused on more long-term results.
- Bite-sized video lessons
- Pre-programme questionnaire and one-to-one calls
- Weekly Q&A sessions and accountability calls
- Private Facebook community
- Practical templates, worksheets and guides
- Lots of FREE bonus material, including PAYS toolkits.
Ellen Carroll will hold your hand throughout the PR that Pays programme. Ellen has been at the PR coalface for more than 22 years and has worked in-house, agency-side, freelance and as a business owner – running Nellie PR for over 11 years.
I’m no journalist, PR trainer or big agency head far removed from day-to-day PR reality – I’m a PR champion through and through who is both strategic and a doer.
- You’ll have 24-hour access to all the online videos and worksheets
- You’re not on your own – you’ll join a supportive online community and get my support
- You’ll do it – the programme is immensely practical and you’ll take action.
There are only eight places available on the PR that Pays online programme (pilot).
Don’t miss out – secure your place:
Register on the PR that Pays webinar now to find out more and how you can apply to join the pilot programme.
If you have any questions about the PR that Pays programme, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend this free online webinar session to discover how it works and details on how you can enrol.