What is it?
I provide valued and attentive PR consultancy to only a very small number of businesses, business owners and experts. You get my undivided attention and will be in good company – see here for a list of the businesses and business owners I’ve worked with over the last 10 years.
Focused on PR that Pays, I provide PR consultancy to you in the following ways:
- Done for you – here I become your PR agency – planning and delivering your PR that Pays PR strategy
- Done with you – I work alongside you to develop your PR that Pays PR strategy and hold your hand(s) to implement it.
Who is it for?
I provide PR consultancy for businesses and business people looking to secure a thought leadership position, tackle a specific challenge and achieve better business.
In the 10 years’ I’ve been running Nellie PR I’ve worked directly with solo entrepreneurs and experts, SME business owners, MDs and CEOs from mid-sized and large FTSE 100 businesses, marketing leaders, PR and comms professionals.
By working with me, you get dedicated and attentive support personally from me – a PR champion with over 22 years’ experience backed up by a great track record, lots of happy clients with proven results and case studies.
How does it work?
As a guide, when we work together work on a retained PR consultancy basis with me as your dedicated PR consultant, your ongoing PR relationship with me will typically include the following, depending on the PR strategy agreed.
- The development and delivery of your full PR strategy
- Full press office to build and maintain relationships with your key media and influencers, and to handle media enquiries
- Media relations, blogger and influencer relations and outreach to pitch stories and features
- Research PR
- Relationship-building with key contacts, interviews and face-to-face media briefings
- Thought leadership to create and lead the debate
- Support for events, awards and the writing of award-winning award entries, roundtable
- Securing of speaker opportunities
- Development of feature programme, and provision of issue-based comment
- Interviews with the broadcast, online and print media
- Monitoring of issues and news, issue-jumping and piggy-backing on topical issues and the news agenda provide comment and secure opportunities
- Content creation, including in-depth articles, case studies, columns and by-lines, expert blog posts and white papers. I will also secure you extensive content opportunities, including guest blog posts and opinion pieces
- Re-purposing of content for social media and content marketing such as webinars
- Ongoing creative ideas
- Monthly calls and meetings, quarterly update sessions and review meetings
- Evaluation and measurement.
Please note, the above should act as a guide as your PR programme is bespoke to you and the tactics chosen are dependent on the results of your recommended PR strategy.
Christopher Nieper, MD of David Nieper: “Nellie PR has really unlocked the power of PR for us.”
How much does it cost?
Our monthly PR programmes start from £2,000 per month + VAT.
Is it for you?
You’re sick of wasting money on PR that doesn’t deliver
You want to get the ear of people that matter
Building long-term relationships is important to you
You are looking for PR that is purposeful, compelling and strategic – PR that Pays.
If you’re interested in working with me as your dedicated PR consultant, please book a time with me for an initial chat. Please also feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or give me a call on 01626 249045.
If you’re not quite ready to commit to working with a PR agency but looking for PR support, please take a look at the other ways you can work with me. I also provide PR consultancy as a done with you service.
Before you go, please do take up the opportunity to sign-up to my monthly PR that Pays newsletter full of useful PR tips and marketing advice, and take a look around and check out my free PR advice and resources, including the Nellie PR blog – created for better business.